ALYYYYY!
Why did you have to tell me about your free zoo pass, now my mind can't stop harping on the $16.50 spent on the stupid ticket. Your fault if I become neurotic and start sitting by the roadside using an umbrella to stab at anyone who appears zoo-going. AHA. (For some reason, I'm 'NOT ALLOWED TO ACCESS' your LJ comments thingy, as quoted from the screen, so I reply you here.)
Gua and her virginal white! She insists that her accessories are silver and "MY CLUTCH ALSO GOT SOME SILVER!" as if it makes it alot better. We haven't called each other for so long, but she still manages to make me laugh like mad. LOVEMAN LOVEMAN! & Beware of the transparent doors in the nerdy hotel which gives away free pandaaas!! :DDD
See la, another sleepless night, airport was sad ): Don't want to say too much here, imy. Talk on the phone again tomorrow?
"You know what? I decided to name my goldfish Mermaid in the end."
Why did you have to tell me about your free zoo pass, now my mind can't stop harping on the $16.50 spent on the stupid ticket. Your fault if I become neurotic and start sitting by the roadside using an umbrella to stab at anyone who appears zoo-going. AHA. (For some reason, I'm 'NOT ALLOWED TO ACCESS' your LJ comments thingy, as quoted from the screen, so I reply you here.)
Gua and her virginal white! She insists that her accessories are silver and "MY CLUTCH ALSO GOT SOME SILVER!" as if it makes it alot better. We haven't called each other for so long, but she still manages to make me laugh like mad. LOVEMAN LOVEMAN! & Beware of the transparent doors in the nerdy hotel which gives away free pandaaas!! :DDD
See la, another sleepless night, airport was sad ): Don't want to say too much here, imy. Talk on the phone again tomorrow?
"You know what? I decided to name my goldfish Mermaid in the end."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home